Mizuno JPX921 Tour Ironsview other products
Mizuno's JPX921 Tour irons are designed with a sleek, stripped-back look at address and give you more consistent ball-striking throughout the set. One thing that really caught our eye was the effortless turf interaction in the shorter irons, helping you to fire at the pins with more precision.
Key features and benefits:
- Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima, Japan, for the unparalleled Mizuno feel
- 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel for premium performance and feel
- Stability Frame with toe bias weighting for straighter, more consistent ball flights
- Narrower sole in shorter irons gives you smoother turf interaction
- Thicker cavity pad delivers more feel and a more satisfying sound
- Additional perimeter weight and stability frame increases stability
Do you think the JPX921 Tour irons are for you? You can try them out and get professionally fitted with us.